Alder Log Cabin
We've recently added a wood-burning stove to this lodge so you can enjoy the sounds of a crackling fire on a cosy night indoors.
Alder Log Cabin
- With two bedrooms (1 double 1 super-king double which can be made up as 2 singles), 2 shower rooms (1 en-suite).
- This luxurious lodge has open views to the west and occupies an elevated position with a "flying" deck and open views to the west.
- The lodge enjoys the benefits of Gas central heating, with "on demand" hot water.
- The wood-burning stove provides additional comfort and watching the roaring flames provides an ancient alternative to the television!
- The kitchen has a gas hob, electric oven, toaster kettle, fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
- The entertainment facilities include a 32in flat screen TV with FreeSat Digibox, DVD, radio and CD. The lounge has 2 comfy leather settees.
- A brick built barbeque is adjacent to the lodge and a private deck, accessible only from within the lodge offers open views to the west and over a grassy field. to the hill beyond.
The open view to the front is to the hills on the south side of Loch Tay and it is interesting to see an occasional helicopter flying below Lodge level as they fly along the loch. Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field and for younger guests there is a horse (tyre) swing. Immediately behind the lodges there is a grassy area and beyond that shrubs and trees. There is a path which allows access onto the hill behind the lodges which leads to a forest road where long views down the length of Loch Tay can be enjoyed.
Availability and Booking
"Killin Highland Lodges is a Living Wage Employer"