Lodge 9 - Chestnut Lodge
- With open southerly views, Lodge 9 offers 2 double bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with single beds and sleeps 8 (plus baby in cot).
- Two pumped showers in recently refurbished shower rooms ensure excellent wash room facilities.
- The lodge is all electric.
- The views to the south offer a long view above Loch Tay to the hills on the south side of the loch.
- To the side there is a brick built barbeque and a picnic table, which seats 8, alllows the southerly view to be enjoyed over a glass of wine and a barbeque meal.
- The kitchen is equipped with hob, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, and fridge freezer. There are pots and pans, crockery and cutlery for 8 people.
- TV is provided with a wall mounted flat screen 26in TV with digibox and DVD, while a radio / CD player is available also.
- Three leather settees offer comfortable seating.
- The Chestnut lodge is semi-detached with our site owner's accommodation.
- Pets are accepted in this lodge. The pet charge is £20 (stays of up to 4 days) and £30 (stays of more than 4 days).
The open view to the front is to the hills on the south side of Loch Tay and it is interesting to see an occasional helicopter flying below Lodge level as they fly along the loch. Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field and for younger guests there is a horse (tyre) swing. Immediately behind the lodges there is a grassy area and beyond that shrubs and trees. There is a path which allows access onto the hill behind the lodges which leads to a forest road where long views down the length of Loch Tay can be enjoyed.
Availability and Booking
The base price is based on occupancy by 4 adults or less. Extra adults can be added during the booking process subject to overall occupancy not exceeding a combination of 8 adults/children.
"Killin Highland Lodges is a Living Wage Employer"