Lodge 5 - Gean Lodge (gean is Scottish for a cherry tree)
- For the larger party this Gean Lodge provides 4 bedrooms sleeping 8 people (plus a baby in a cot if requested).
- There are 2 double bedrooms, 1 with twin beds and the last with full size bunk beds. All beds are made up for guests arrival and towels can be hired if required.
- There is large lounge area with three large settees, 32in flat screen TV, Free sat box DVD player, and radio/CD.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle and a dining table which comfortably seats 8.
- The lodge is all electric and £1 coins are required for the meter.
- This lodge receives a strong Wifi signal inside and most mobile phone networks provide good coverage. The exception is O2 which is poor.
- Outside there is a deck area with table and chairs and a brick built barbeque to the side. Gean lodge is semi-detached and the view is somewhat restricted by the lodges in front of it.
- Pets are accepted in this lodge. The pet charge is £39 (stays of up to 4 days) and £49 (stays of more than 4 days).
The open view to the front is to the hills on the south side of Loch Tay and it is interesting to see an occasional helicopter flying below Lodge level as they fly along the loch. Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field and for younger guests there is a horse (tyre) swing. Immediately behind the lodges there is a grassy area and beyond that shrubs and trees. There is a path which allows access onto the hill behind the lodges which leads to a forest road where long views down the length of Loch Tay can be enjoyed.
Availability and Booking
"Killin Highland Lodges is a Living Wage Employer"