Lodge 8 - Pine Lodge
- Pine Lodge has three bedrooms, 1 double and 2 twin, and has a large bathroom with shower over bath, and 2 en-suite shower rooms.
- With the bed settee in the lounge Pine Lodge can sleep 8 (plus baby in cot if required).
- The beds are made up for guests arrival and a bedding pack is provided for the bed settee.
- Towels can be hired on request.
- The lounge area has a comfortable three piece suite and a bed settee.
- There is a large dining table and chairs, while the electronic goods include a flat screen TV (32in), a Digibox and a DVD, together with a radio / CD.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle and a dining table which comfortably seats 8. To the side of the lodge there is a large deck area which gets the evening sun and a brick built barbeque is adjacent.
- The lodge is all electric and £1 coins are required for the meter.
- This lodge receives a strong Wifi signal inside as we have recently installed booster aerials and mobile phone networks, with the exception of O2, provide excellent coverage.
- Pets are accepted in this lodge. The pet charge is £39 (stays of up to 4 days) and £49 (stays of more than 4 days).
The open view to the front is to the hills on the south side of Loch Tay and it is interesting to see an occasional helicopter flying below Lodge level as they fly along the loch. Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field and for younger guests there is a horse (tyre) swing. Immediately behind the lodges there is a grassy area and beyond that shrubs and trees. There is a path which allows access onto the hill behind the lodges which leads to a forest road where long views down the length of Loch Tay can be enjoyed.
Availability and Booking
"Killin Highland Lodges is a Living Wage Employer"