Rowan Lodges 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Cosy, compact, comfortable terraced south facing one bedroom lodge which sleeps 2 (plus baby in cot if requested) with shower room, set within the wooded hillside above the village of Killin.
- Each lodge is equipped with flat screen TV, FreeSat box and DVD player together with a radio / CD and a comfortable settee and chair ensures a relaxing stay.
- These lodges receive a good Wifi signal inside the lodge and most mobile phone networks provide a good signal (except O2).
- The kitchen is equipped with oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle and enough cutlery and crockery for 2 guests.
- The lodges are all electric and £1 coins are required to operate the electric meter.
- Rowan Lodges 1, 2 and 4 have a double bed and Rowan Lodge 3 has a superking bed which can be made up as 2 singles if requested at the time of booking.
- All beds are made up for guests arrival and towels can be hired as an extra if required. The bedrooms look over a grassy area and beyond that to shrubs and trees.
- Each Rowan Lodge has its own deck area with table and chairs and there is a picnic bench available nearby for guests to enjoy the view down to Killin village.
- Pets are accepted in Rowan Lodges 1 & 4 (no pets allowed in Rowan Lodges 2 & 3). The pet charge is £20 (stays of up to 4 days) and £30 (stays of more than 4 days).
The open view to the front is to the hills on the south side of Loch Tay and it is interesting to see an occasional helicopter flying below Lodge level as they fly along the loch. Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field and for younger guests there is a horse (tyre) swing. Immediately behind the lodges there is a grassy area and beyond that shrubs and trees. There is a path which allows access onto the hill behind the lodges which leads to a forest road where long views down the length of Loch Tay can be enjoyed.
Availability and Booking
"Killin Highland Lodges is a Living Wage Employer"