Lodge 7 - Spruce Lodge
These are larger one bedrom lodges with bed settee in the lounge which can sleep 4 guests (plus baby in cot).
- Each of these lodges has a full bathroom with shower over the bath.
- The lodges enjoy a useful south facing deck area with table and chairs set on the wooded hillside above Killin village.
- Each lodge is equipped with flat screen TV, Digibox and DVD player together with a radio /CD and a comfortable bed settee and chair ensures a relaxing stay.
- These lodges receive a good Wifi signal inside the lodge and most mobile phone netwoks provide a good signal (except O2).
- These lodges are mid terraced.
- The kitchen is equipped with modern electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle and enough cutlery and crockery for 4 guests.
- The view from Spruce Lodge is restricted by the lodges in front. Spruce Lodge has a superking double (plus bed settee) which can be arranged as 2 singles (plus bedsettee) if so requested at the time of booking.
- The standard beds are made up for guests arrival and bedding, where required, is provided for the bedsettees.
The open view to the front is to the hills on the south side of Loch Tay and it is interesting to see an occasional helicopter flying below Lodge level as they fly along the loch. Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field and for younger guests there is a horse (tyre) swing. Immediately behind the lodges there is a grassy area and beyond that shrubs and trees. There is a path which allows access onto the hill behind the lodges which leads to a forest road where long views down the length of Loch Tay can be enjoyed.
Availability and Booking
"Killin Highland Lodges is a Living Wage Employer"